Prime Communications is Hiring!
Prime Communications is a national provider of security, mobility, and infrastructure solutions. We offer a unique lifecycle approach to engagements that ensures you always have access to the right combination of engineering, consultation, and innovation.
At Prime Communications, we believe the work you do should be as empowering as the mobility, security, and infrastructure solutions we design, engineer, implement and support. So, we have worked to create the corporate culture that makes you glad you came to Prime, including a team atmosphere that encourages innovation and collaboration, opportunities for autonomy and critical thinking, ongoing personal growth and professional development, and a chance to work with some of the best clients in the world.
This role will be responsible for helping with product sourcing, procurement, warehouse management and logistics for the procurement team. The role will manage the daily activities in the corporate warehouse to ensure timely product availability and accurate perpetual inventory. The role is also responsible to run parts to and from jobsites as needed as well.
Major Roles and Responsibilities
- Purchase material, tools & equipment on a timely basis after negotiating the best possible pricing and terms from our vendors.
- Organize & maintain the warehouse to ensure proper inventory levels.
- Assist with the tracking of equipment and tools to ensure the success of our team in the field.
- Manage the shipping function; both in the warehouse and in the field.
- Coordinates and collaborates with Procurement Manager in establishing and carrying out responsibilities.
- Drop and pickup parts to jobsites as needed
- Continuously look for ways to improve the Procurement function
- All other assigned duties
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- A High School Diploma or equivalent. (Vocational/Technical/Business School strongly preferred.)
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Good judgment
- Organizational skills
- Customer service skills
- Good vision and hearing
- Ability to safely operate the forklift
- Must have the ability to lift 50lbs
- Energetic and positive attitude is a must
- Probationary period of 90 days
- Individuals with a felony or misdemeanor convictions MAY not be hired
- Individuals must not have any alcohol or drug-related convictions or suspensions within the past three years.
- Individual must be able to read and understand instructions in English as well as possess good oral & written communication skills.
- Individual must be able to pass a drug and physical screening as well as background requirements.
- Individual must be available to work variable hours and travel.
Prime Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We participate in E-Verify.